MDaemon 16.0.2 has been released. This update includes a “remember me” feature for two-factor authentication in WorldClient. With this feature enabled, users will not have to re-enter a verification code for a designated period of time.
Other new features and enhancements include:
- Global administrators can now set the Mail Archive path in Remote Administration.
- The Remote Administration group editor now supports Do Not Disturb scheduling. This allows administrators to schedule a period of time during which email cannot be accessed for all accounts that have been assigned to a group.
- Administrators can now sort the Active Sessions list in Remote Administration – for an improved view of server activity.
- Global administrators can now disable two-factor authentication for selected users in Remote Administration.
These are just the highlights for MDaemon 16.0.2. For a complete list of new features and fixes, view the MDaemon release notes. If you’d like to update to MDaemon 16.0.2, you can download MDaemon here.
MDaemon 15.5.3 has been released. With this latest release, we’ve added support for one of the most popularly-requested features – the ability for the content filter to check for restricted files inside of RAR and ZIP attachments.
Click here to read the complete release notes.
Click here to download the latest MDaemon.
If you are upgrading from an older version of MDaemon, here are some helpful tips to ensure that your upgrade goes smoothly.
If you need assistance, please feel free to leave us a comment, or click here to contact our support staff.
Today, we released SecurityGateway 3.0.3. Here are some highlights on what’s new for this latest release.
- Compressed archive files, such as .zip and .rar, can now be scanned for restricted attachments.
- An option has been added which allows a global administrator to export all whitelists and blacklists to a CSV file.
- Adobe Flash is no longer required to display traffic and mailbox charts.
- Global administrators can now be automatically alerted when a new user is created.
There are many more new features and enhancements. For a complete list, click here to read the SecurityGateway release notes.
Want to learn more? Check out our recorded webinar for an overview of SecurityGateway.
Click here to download your free trial of SecurityGateway.