Our hearts go out to all who have been impacted by hurricane Harvey. As a provider of email messaging software and services, we understand that many businesses have lost communications infrastructure, including their email services, which for many, are the primary channel of communication with customers. We want to help, so we are offering free, temporary email services for businesses who have experienced email disruptions due to Harvey.
Learn more about how we can help your business during this time of disruption:
WorldClient Private Email makes spam management easy by providing users with the email and collaboration features found in WorldClient, MDaemon’s webmail client, and the security and spam filtering features found in SecurityGateway. This tutorial video covers the following topics:
- How to allow users to manage their own quarantines in SecurityGateway
- Quarantine management via the Quarantine Summary Email, and how often this email is sent to users
- When to whitelist or blacklist the sender, and when & how to release a message from quarantine
- Quarantine management via the SecurityGateway interface
- Feeding the Bayesian spam and non-spam database – to improve the spam filter’s accuracy
Spam doesn’t have to be an overwhelming nuisance. When these practices are followed, spam is kept under control so you can spend less time dealing with spam and more time focusing on your business.