How does your business handle legal requests for discovery and compliance audits?
Are you protected against data loss when employees leave the company?
Businesses of all sizes worldwide rely on email for their day-to-day communication needs. With the prevalence of malware, ransomware, and malicious actors hell-bent on wreaking havoc for personal profit, and with increasingly strict guidelines for HIPAA, FERPA and other regulations, it is more important than ever to have backup copies of all email communications for your business.
MailStore is a complete, secure archiving solution that can grow with your business. A robust archiving solution such as MailStore can meet your company’s needs in these key areas:
- Compliance & eDiscovery – Businesses in the education, legal and healthcare industries have a growing list of regulations and eDiscovery requirements that must be met.
- Disaster Recovery – When disaster strikes, in addition to easily getting data into your archive, you want it to be just as easy to get data back out of your archive. MailStore supports multiple archive & export methods, providing the flexibility businesses need to get their data into and back out of MailStore regardless of what email platform or mail client is used.
- Reduced Server Workload – An archive solution helps reduce the workload of the mail server, freeing up resources for more important business communications.
- Storage Space – MailStore can be configured to delete messages after a given period of time once they have been archived. This helps reduce storage requirements on the server.
- Easy Backup & Restore – MailStore makes it easy to make backup copies of your important email messages – from any mail server, mail client, or even a PST file. The restore process is just as easy!
- Avoidance of PST Nightmares – PST files can be archived and accessed from the MailStore client. Businesses whose users use PST files will benefit from being able to consolidate these PST files in a single archive location.
- Elimination of Mailbox Quotas – Archived messages can be removed from the mail server after a period of time, reducing the need for mailbox quotas.
- Prevent Users from Deleting Emails – A journaling mailbox can be configured on the mail server to collect copies of all inbound and outbound mail. You can then create a journaling archive profile in MailStore to capture all inbound and outbound messages as they pass through the mail server. This allows all messages to be archived even when the sender or recipient deletes the message from his Inbox or Sent Items folder.
- Increased Productivity – Archived messages and attachments are fully indexed, making it easy to perform complex searches in a matter of seconds.
We’ve created the following video to help you get started with MailStore.
Want to learn more? Click here to start using MailStore today!