Today, we released SecurityGateway 3.0.3. Here are some highlights on what’s new for this latest release.
- Compressed archive files, such as .zip and .rar, can now be scanned for restricted attachments.
- An option has been added which allows a global administrator to export all whitelists and blacklists to a CSV file.
- Adobe Flash is no longer required to display traffic and mailbox charts.
- Global administrators can now be automatically alerted when a new user is created.
There are many more new features and enhancements. For a complete list, click here to read the SecurityGateway release notes.
Want to learn more? Check out our recorded webinar for an overview of SecurityGateway.
Click here to download your free trial of SecurityGateway.
MailStore 9.5 is now available. New features include improved Autodiscover support and various fixes. Click here for a complete list of updates.
MailStore and MDaemon work seamlessly together to archive all mail into and out of MDaemon. Archive profiles can be created to archive only specific mailboxes, and archive processes can be further fine-tuned for your specific environment.
You can learn more about MailStore’s many features and benefits on our MailStore product page, or click here to download your free trial!
MDaemon 15.5.2 is now available. This is a minor update that includes the following two changes:
- Updates to MDaemon’s server-side encryption using Open PGP: –pgpx mode will now bounce if no key on key-ring found for encryption and log a failure message if encryption cannot be performed.
- Info about ActiveSync port requirements has been moved from a popup to the ActiveSync server configuration dialog.
There are also various other fixes & improvements. These updates & improvements are listed in the latest MDaemon release notes, which you can read here.
Click here to download the latest release of MDaemon.
If you have questions, feel free to leave a comment, or email email@example.com.