SecurityGateway protects your mail server and end users from email-borne threats such as spam, viruses, malware, phishing attempts, and much more. For best results, SecurityGateway can be configured to perform the following tasks:
- Prevent spammers from guessing passwords
- Verify that a user is valid before creating an account
- Prevent unauthorized account access
- Prevent unauthorized mail relaying
- Protect your domain with IP Shielding
- Encrypt communications with SSL
- Prevent backscatter (out-of-office and non-delivery replies (NDRs) sent in response to messages that your users never sent)
- ….and much more.
Scroll down to the SecurityGateway section & click on “Settings to Protect Your Mail Server: How-to Best Practice Guide.”
If you don’t yet have SecurityGateway & would like to try it out, then visit the Downloads page & download your free trial. Let us know if you have questions!